MPJ Hemi Implants
The BioPro® MPJ Hemi Implant is the only Hemi backed by 70+ years of clinical data. Our low-profile, press-fit implants are designed to replace the articular surface of the proximal phalanx in a painful, arthritic metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint. The procedure offers restoration of motion and pain relief, with a minimal bone resection technique.1,2
- 20+ year survivorship data.1
- +95% implant survivorship on average.*
- 97% of patients would recommend the procedure.2
- Immediate weight-bearing.
- ≤6 weeks return to activities.2