Tendon Anchor System™
The Tendon Anchor System (T.A.S.) is a toothed, titanium anchor designed for soft tissue reattachment to bone. The sutureless design simplifies soft tissue reattachment and allows for increased pull-out strength.1
- No suture required, eliminating the tendon-suture interface, the most common failure mode in soft tissue attachment.
- Simple placement and fixation technique with no pre-drilling required, reducing OR time. †
- Provides greater surface area coverage resulting in 3 times greater pull-out strength vs standard suture anchors.
- Low-profile (1mm) anchors reduce soft tissue irritation.
- No tendon detachment required for implantation or removal.
- Blunt teeth prevent over-compression allowing for microcirculatory blood flow crucial to the healing process.