The Horizon Subtalar Implant is indicated for use in the treatment of the hyper-pronated foot and stabilization of the subtalar joint. The implant incorporates a smooth, slightly tapered lateral trailing edge; assuring that the talus makes contact with a smooth, flat surface when the foot is pronated, not a sharp thread.
- Minimally invasive and reversible procedure.
- Allows for quick recovery and pain relief compared to other surgical interventions.
- Smooth lateral surface ensures both the talus and calcaneus interface with a smooth surface during pronation.
- Slight taper stabilizes the implant during pronation and protects against lateral migration.
- Available in 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12mm diameters.