Fore-Mid-Hindfoot Plating System
*LIMITED COMMERCIAL LAUNCH*
A comprehensive forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot plating system merges modern technology with plating basics. This system is truly balanced by a comprehensive selection, providing surgeons with plates of all sizes and shapes to match the anatomical structures of the foot while not overloading the tray with unnecessary options.
- Each plate features MVA (multiple variable angle) locking technology that allows screws to lock into the plate up to 25 degrees.
- Plates range in thickness from 1.3 to 1.8mm, depending on the procedure needs, and feature chamfered edges to minimize soft tissue irritation.
- Manufactured from grade 4 titanium with type II anodization, the plates have greater wear resistance, higher fatigue strength, and improved biocompatibility.
The BioPro Foot Plating System tray utilizes a modular design allowing the user to customize the tray, thereby reducing the footprint in the operating room.
The system includes the base tray [ref #22925] and nine modules:
- 2.0 Screw + Plate Module [ref #22926]
- 2.8 Screw Module [ref #22927]
- 2.8 Plate Module [ref #22930]
- 3.0/3.5 Screw Module [ref #22928]
- 3.0/3.5 Plate Module [ref #22931]
- MTP Plate Module [ref #22929]
- Medial Column Plate Module [ref #22932]
- Osteotomy Plate Module [ref #22934]
- Calcaneal Plate Module [ref #22933]