First MPJ Hemi and HemiEDGE
The BioPro First MPJ Hemi Implant and HemiEDGE Implant are designed to replace the articular surface of the proximal phalanx in a painful, arthritic first metatarsophalangeal joint. Both implants offer a minimal bone removal technique, restoration of motion and pain relief.
- 65+ years, successful clinical use
- On average 95% implant survivorship
- 97% patient satisfaction at 8.3 years
- Faster recovery compared to fusion
- Immediate weight bearing at the discretion of the surgeon
- Minimal bone resection allows for successful revision to fusion if necessary